Freight charge within CR*
|XS||MAX. 35 CM||CZK 79|
|S||MAX. 50 CM||CZK 99|
|M||MAX. 65 CM||CZK 114|
|L||MAX. 80 CM||CZK 139|
|XL||MAX. ?||CZK 189|
Freight charge and zones within EU*
|SLOVAKIA||ZONE I||ZONE II||
|CZK 189||CZK 357||CZK 472||CZK 677||CZK 947|
|CZK 264||CZK 497||CZK 637||CZK 952||CZK 1 407|
|CZK 299||CZK 622||CZK 832||CZK 1 107||CZK 2 202|
|CZK 339||CZK 752||CZK 987||CZK 1 007||CZK 3 007|
|CZK 404||CZK 852||CZK 1 177||CZK 1 557||CZK 4 177|
Prices for additional services within the Czech Republic*
|PICKUP BY GLS COURIER DRIVER||Pickup at a required address in the Czech Republic (price includes the seasonal surcharge of 50 CZK for a one-time pick-up)||CZK 93|
|CASH ON DELIVERY||Delivery against the payment of the COD amount up to CZK 60,000||CZK 45|
|FLEXDELIVERY SERVICE||Notification by email, option to control the delivery process||FREE OF
|FLEXDELIVERYSMS SERVICE||Additional notification by SMS||CZK 5|
Zones and standard shipment times**
|ZONE||COUNTRY (TO BE DELIVERED WITHIN APPROX. (X) - WORKING DAYS)|
|ZONE I||GERMANY (2), POLAND (2), AUSTRIA (2)|
|ZONE II||BELGIUM (2), DENMARK (2), FRANCE (2-3), NETHERLANDS (2), CROATIA*** (3), LUXEMBOURG (2), HUNGARY (2), SLOVENIA (3)|
|ZONE III||BULGARIA (4), ESTONIA (4), IRELAND (4), ITALY (3-4), LITHUANIA (4), LATVIA (4), SPAIN (4-7), ROMANIA (3), UNITED KINGDOM (3-4)|
|ZONE IV||FINLAND (4-7), PORTUGAL (4-7), SWEDEN (3-6)|
* Prices are gross, including VAT and all surcharges.
** The shipment times given in the table are for information only and are not guaranteed!
*** In the case of shipping to the Croatian islands, the shipping time may be longer.
Some types of goods and types of parcels cannot be shipped!
Examples of items which are excluded from GLS network shipping:
- Parcels insufficiently packaged or with non-standard packaging
- Valuables (e.g. money, precious metals, jewels, precious stones, antiques)
- Goods values at more than over CZK 20,000
- Food, perishable goods, bad smelling and infectious goods
- Temperature-sensitive goods
- Goods requiring any special treatment (e.g. shipment in a certain position, fragile)
- Ammunition, firearms, explosives
- Items whose sending is prohibited by any applicable law
How to calculate the parcel size
- Dimensional category = the sum of the shortest side and the longest side
- Maximum circumference length 300 cm (1x length + 2x width + 2x height)
- Maximum height 60 cm
- Maximum width 80 cm
- Maximum length 200 cm
- Maximum weight when shipped from a PS - 15 kg, when picked up by the couier - 40 kg
- GLS works solely on the basis of the currently applicable Business Conditions which can be downloaded at www.e-balik.cz
- Shipments are excluded to countries outside the European Union and to all destinations which are subject to the customs procedure, including shipments within the European Union to the following destinations: Andorra, Ceuta, Gibraltar, Greece, Livigno, Malta, Melilla, San Marino, Cyprus, the city of Büsingen am Hochrhein (postal code D-78266), overseas territories and all European islands, except Great Britain and Ireland and islands belonging to Germany and Croatia.
- Sending to a PO Box address is not possible
- The goods must be sufficiently packed and fit for bulk parcel transport
- If a parcel accepted for shipment cannot be delivered for any of the above reasons, GLS will transport the parcel back to the sender. The freight charge paid is not refunded in this case
- For detailed conditions, please see the Business Conditions available at www.e-balik.cz.
You can download price list HERE.